ADVERTISEMENT

1A Final 4

I dont know about chimacum and meridian but Naches shoud roll over cashmere without a problem. Cashmere can get on the bats but i heard naches had a pitcher that hadnt lost this year so he should handle that situation pretty well. Cashmere doesnt have much for pitching from what i have seen so i give naches the W

Jimboslice911 are you serious? Do your homework please! I have heard some dumb things on here before, but that one might top it all! It should be a good game, but to say Naches should handle Cashmere easily is crazy talk! Cashmere beat them 11-1 just 3 weeks ago.

that game 3 weeks ago was one of the worst games i have seen naches play. they threw their number 4 pitcher and got ten runned with about 5 errors. But naches will not rollover cashmere easily. Cashmere can swing it and has good pitching. It should be a great game.

you gotta remember that naches had to travel all the way up to cascade that day, that was the second game of the day for them and they were playing against a fresh team. with naches throwing there ace this time i dont see cashmere scoring more than 2 or 3 runs against them.

I agree with you guys, Naches had a bad game against them in their first meeting. I have seen Cashmere play a couple of time this year and they are solid from top to bottom. I just don't think you can say they are going to beat them easily this time around after losing to them. It should be a great game! Sorry jimbo for sounding harsh!

The game between Naches and Cashmere is a toss up. I don't see anyone winning easily. It will probably be a low scoring game with both of these teams throwing their best at each other.

im giving naches the edge. cashmere hasnt seen a true ace on the mound in a while so johns will hold them to a very low score.
This post was edited on 5/24 1:07 PM by jimboslice911

Meridian beat Chimacum's ace in districts up in Bellingham a couple weeks ago but it was 3-2 on a walk off HBP so this one is a toss-up. Looks like some good baseball ahead though.

sounds to me like bull-cut is from cashmere but i agree it might be a tought match up im just giving naches the 4 run edge

6-3 cashmere is my prediction..johns can place the ball, but is very hittable, and with cashmere's bats and their aggressiveness on the bases i can see them puting up some runs..with cashmeres ace fresh from a week off, he will probably throw the full game and naches will ahve a hard time hitting off him.. if naches wants to make it to the 'ship then they are going to have to use smoke and mirrors like they did last weekend and get timely hits.
but according to walker and weigel,, they should fare well

I watched both of Naches' games at Regionals. Can't say that I was impressed, but I'm not taking away from the team they are. They have a good squad, and they got it done. But I highly doubt that they can win either game in Yak. From what I hear, Cashmere has a good pitcher. From what I saw, Naches struggled with moderate pitching. That being said, I don't think they have the bats to get it done. I think they lose to Cashmere 4-1. Then probably lose to Meridian 6-3. Meridian and Chimacum are clearly the better two teams, and it would seem like Cashmere does not have much pitching after their ace, so Chimacum Wins it all. I could see Meridian getting the best of Chim again though.

For Naches to get to this point of the season after losing almost their entire team to graduation speaks volumes to what kind of program they have. They are well coached and play good defense. Anything can happen this time of year. Should be a good game on Friday. I don't give either team the outright edge.

With 3 of the 4 teams from last years tourney returning to the Yak it should be an exciting weekend. Chimacum has been there 3 of the last 4 years, Cashmere heading back, Naches going back to back to back to back, and Meridian welcome to the show. Best luck to all, anything can and will happen, knowing from experience. Balls out for 2 more games. "After this it's just babies and memories." Good luck Rangers.

ADVERTISEMENT