ADVERTISEMENT

1A Final Four

The Sports Illustrated kid NIck LaRoy (www.si.com/faces) will be too strong for the Trevor Davis and the football State Champions, and will meet Naches Valley in the State Championship game, who not assist a Kalama kid when he hits a homerun, not that it will matter.
Naches Valley Rangers 2009 1A State Champions.

We played Cashmere 3 times this year and I think that if anyone can beat LaRoy it is Cashmere. Top to bottom they have good athletes that will do whatever it takes to win and they are well coached. I predict Cashmere Vs. Chimacum in the Final with Cashmere winning it all. Naches beating Kalama for 3rd.

get real saw cashmere play this weekend good hitting team but Laroy is probably the top pitcher in the state in all classifications. Probably one of the top kids to get drafted out of Washington State. Sure they might get a few hits off of him and if they are in key situations they might gets some runs. I dont think Kalama will chase those high pitches from the lefty like Connell did. My Prediction Naches vs Kalama Naches winning with Wilcox on the mound. Thats just what i think

Top pitcher in the state all classifications............. Please!!!!! He's good, but not to say that's he's the best in the state... i don't get to watch a whole lot of the baseball on the westside, but im sure someone over there is better... I'm seen some 2a guys who are just as good...

Those Cashmere guys can rake. They hit some pretty decent piching this weekend. 1-9 everybody can hit. They get on base and run as well. Their lefty's pitchers are also pretty good, with a one and 5 hitters. Freeman can hit pretty well, but have always stuggled against good lefty's. Would not be surprized to see the bulldogs with another championship to add to Football this year. Good luck to all.

That's funny. Third time would definitely be a charm in the instance that Naches and Kalama play for the championship...well for one of them. I just read where Kalama finished 2nd in 06' and as you know again in 08'.

i'm gonna go with kalama over naches in the final. laroy has been very dominant and i think kalama is well coached and can pull it off.

i heard that kalama was going to just go ahead and throw him saturday. does anyone know how chimacum is? heard there ace is a freshman, is he any good?

Looked the Laroy kid up and while 3 no no's is pretty dang good it loses the luster when you see the records of the losers. If they save him for Saturday they might get 3rd.

i agree they have to throw laRoy if not like you said a 3rd place finish is in the makings. you have to win the first one to try and win the ship

maybe a NO NO never know. Has there ever been a no hitter in the championship game for 1A

Hopefully LaRoy's healed up. If so Kalama is the easy pick. If La Roy can only go a few innings? Well then Naches may have something going. Good luck to both, I look forward to watching it!

tdn.com says LaRoy is doubtful today. He may throw if he has no pain according to the coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT