ADVERTISEMENT

1A quarter finals

I dont know what happened in the game against lacenter but unless all the hype about kings and charles wright was a little overdone I am predicting them to make it out of the top half along with a toss up between overlake and white salmon. That should be a great game. One goal win by either team. Bottom half brewster should move on easily as long as they show up to play again and connell and wahluke should be another good matchup.

Brewster will take on manson... its going to be the 3rd meeting between the two... brewster came out on top both times 4-1 and 3-1... should be a more intense game since winner will get a place in the state semis... connell and wahluke should be a good game yesterdays game proves wahluke knows when to win when it matters... chelan was a good team that they beat...

I'm hoping that you consider that none of these games are going to be easy for either team. It's state playoffs everyones brings thier best to the table and in the end the better team wins. As for us we know what we can do and my thoughts were that we could play better than we did against highland. I'm expecting manson to show up and play thier best game of the season. It's always hard to beat a team three times especially when the stakes are higher good luck to both teams

Yes, the state playoffs are always something too look forward to and play your best game. Its 0-0 when you start everything you accomplished during the season in a way does not matter anyore. Every team starts at 0. GOod luck to all teams!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT