ADVERTISEMENT

9/29/08 - Wash. State Coaches Poll

CatFanz

Nov 26, 2005
Rankings provided by the Washington State Volleyball Coaches Associations.

Class 4A
1. Mead
2. Kentwood
3. Lewis & Clark
4. Monroe
5. Kamiak
6. Rogers (Puyallup)
7. Kamiakin
8. Skyview
9. Stanwood
10. Bethel

Class 3A
1. East Valley (Spokane)
2. Prairie
3. Sumner
4. Kennedy
5. Auburn Mountainview
6. Shorecrest
7. Mercer Island
8. Mount Si
9. Shadle Park
10. Bonney Lake

Class 2A
1. Grandview
2. Selah
3. Lynden
4. Black Hills
5. Burlington Edison
6. West Valley Spokane
7. Mark Morris
8. Fife
9. North Mason
10. Pullman

Class 1A
1. Connell
2. Goldendale
3. Kings
4. Cedar Park Christian
5. Chewelah
6. Lakeside (9 Mile Falls)
7. Nooksack Valley
8. Lynden Christian
9. Cascade Christian
10. Kiona Benton

Class 2B
1. LaConner
2. Colfax
3. Tekoa-Oakesdale
4. Riverside Christian
5. Davenport
6. Darrington
7. NW Christain (Colbert)
8. Toutle Lake
9. Adna
10. King's West

Class 1B
1. Lacrosse/Washtucna
2. Moses Lake Christian
3. Klickitat
4. Odessa
5. St John Endicott
6. Wilbur-Creston
7. Northport
8. Cusick
9. Almire Coulee Hartline
10. Lopez Isand

are we sure that the 1A coaches are being used for the 1A state ranks?
I dunno, still seems a bit off to me

I'm not bringing anything new here. Put RV in the 1A rankings. Okay,on second edit, a little humor. I WANT that ranking. I NEED those bragging rights. Because deep in your heart, at parties where you bad mouth the Panthers and curse their abilities, deep down you want us to do good, you NEED us to do good. I would much rather you simply say thank you and go on your way. If not, I suggest you put on that uniform, toss that ball into the air, and stand post. Either way, I don't give a damn about your opinion. I will not defend my team, having spent a lifetime defending my team and then providing the victories and having you question the very means by which I provide these victories!!!!.
This post was edited on 9/30 10:51 PM by RVrockshouse
This post was edited on 9/30 10:57 PM by RVrockshouse

For those of you who may be scratching your heads. Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholsen. "A Few Good Men"!!

I agree with bball2002...something is not right. Have they even looked at the teams that are leading in their leagues right now? Its funny that last week the only CTL team that was ranked was Omak who is dead last in that league. If they are basing these rankings on past success Chelan and Cascade would be the first CTL teams to look at. Chelan has always been a state contender and Cascade proved they would be in the running this year winning the Sundome Tournament.

I am not sure how anyone can know that much about other teams unless there is a lot of video exchange. There is a little exposure at tournaments, but generally, you only know what you see. It is still early, but of the 10 or so teams that I have seen, Castle Rock and Onalaska are still undefeated. In reality, I have only seen Ony and they are very good. Volleyball must be very good east of the Cascades in this state.

Volleyball is good throughout the state however I think currently the East has an advantage. With Mead, Hanford (last year), Selah, Colfax all winning state titles that give the East some bragging rights currently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT