ADVERTISEMENT

BEST come back in 1A state tournament

WrestlingStud125

Dec 9, 2005
Maybe this will bring this site to live again.I mean it was getting kinda boring so i came up with "best comeback" so anyways lets hear them:

I would have to go with Sammy Salcedo from Granger I mean he lost his very first match 2-0 (I think)... then he came back to take 3rd. and the guy that beat him end it up takin 7th

McLean, the 152 pounder from Highland was wrestling with a deep cartilage tear in his hip joint. He lost his first because the leg wouldn't support his moves but changed up his style and took 5 straight to come in third. The guy he lost to in the first round also ended up seventh. The kid could barely walk up the stairs after every match but he gutted it out for third.

i would have to agree that McClean had the best comeback. it isnt easy wrestling with a leg that doesnt work, especially at the state tournament.

McLean's wrestling for Jamestown college in N. Dakota next year. He's going to spend the summer getting his hip fixed and healed.

Rogan Lopez of Vashon had a great comeback after losing to Prince of Orting i think twice in the earlier season and then finally beat him in the finals was great for him.

I think what youre tryin to say is he (rogen lopez)beat Jeff Fetter in the finals,because I think Prince won it.yeah I didnt think he was a tough guy when i saw him in the bracket but he proved me wrong and ended up takin it all in a very tough bracket.(130lbs)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT