ADVERTISEMENT

Best Drivers

983MAN

Feb 9, 2004
Hey what do you think is the best driver? I got the Titleist 983 K and im convinced I can outdrive anyone with it.

I have the Callaway Big Bertha II, and I like how it hits. that titleist is nice tho. What degree is yours?

I use the Titliest 975 J, and I love it! Not to mention I am a girl and can drive almost as far as the majority of guys. Not to sound cocky, I am just saying its a great club.

I picked up an old Taylor Made driver and 3 wood at goodwill for $6. The driver is 10 degrees and I just like hitting it off the ground because I'm too cheap to buy tees. Your equipment is overrated, it's skill that matters.

I am hitting the Cleveland 400 Launcher 8.5 degrees and i drive it on average about 285. the longest i ever drove it was 335. i know that this driver fits me, but i've hit the 983 and it is a beast i'm just not as accurate and a lil out of my budget... what is everyone's take on irons... what is your fav brand... i myself like mizunos... any comments...

WR DB

I like Mizunos, but never really hit them good. I hit Taylormade 360 irons. Nice soft feel, fits me, now that i got use to them. LOL. Driver is a 360 Ti 8.5, but im looking for a new one cause the degree is a little off and im not that acurate. But what do u guys think of putters??? Whats your take on the best putter???

DUDE who the heck argues about golf, and who can outdrive eachother. You could hit it farther than John Daly, but have no skills at all, Its not about drive length.

Umm i have a callaway Big BamBino. is that good? because when i talked to john stossle at the pro club he said it was one of the nicest clubs to get. its usually 730$ but i got mine for 330$ because my dad has connections i dontr eally know about it yet. have you heard of it. Its a 180 degree which is pretty solid if your looking for a long distance put. or a chip from the rough.

pete wisdom

The putter i have and really like is Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless 2.5 Laguna model. It's badass, you just can't beat the feel and the confidence the putter gives you or at least me... I can't wait for practice to start...

WR DB

I got mizuno mp-30 irons and they are the best clubs ever created. for a putter Ive got a odyssey two-ball and it is my favorite putterive ever used. but i have never tried a scotty cameron... are they worth the money?

i would say so but i got mine for $135 i got a really good deal from where i worked this summer... i liked the 2-ball also, but i love my scotty i can't tell you how many more putts i'm making...

WR DB

For one, I've never heard of a bambino. and for two, no driver has ever been near 730$. the most expensive one right now is prolly more around 500$.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT