ADVERTISEMENT

Cashmere vs. Zillah

I think this may be one of the best games in the regionals. We got a chance to see Cashmere at the LC Christmas Tournament. They have an excellent point guard, and a good big guy. Plenty of solid role players as well. Zillah has several guys back from the team that made the state Tournament last season and placed 2nd.

I agree Warrant. I believe this to be the best matchup of the regionals. Both teams are extremely solid, and both are capable of putting up alot of points in a hurry. This has the makings of something special... Zillah has not lost in that gym. Im going with the leopards in a high scoring shoot out.

Bummer that one of these teams will not be in the dome because both are very good. In the valley Cashmere would have be 10 points better to cover the backyard advantage Zillah has. I say Zillah but my heart is with the Bulldogs.

Both teams are top eight teams in the state. unfortunately one wont be playing in the dome. Both have very good point guards (robert slack and boyd). Cashmere has been shooting lights out lately so ill take cashmere by four.

How many of the Cashmere players this year were on the team last year? I know they graduated a few key guys. I am picking Zillah with the experience of Slack. Tough player with a good jumper. But he was hurt correct? Is he 100%? If he is 100% i pick Zillah by 5.

cashmere lost three senior starters off of last years team. slack had a wrist injury but I believe is back to 100%. It will be interesting to see if cashmere can defend him. should be a great game.

Ok so Cashmere still has quite a bit of experience on their team? I think this will be the best game of the Regional Round. Sad that one of these teams won't make the Dome. Wonder if the terrible loss to Zillah last year will come into play? And I'm assuming they won't try to run with them again. If they do, Cashmere will be in for another long night.

Im pretty excited for this one to get started.I was told that these two teams met this summer with Zillah jumping all over them just like at state last year, but then Cashmere battled back and made it a nailbiter in the end, with Zillah squeaking by with the win. Slack is back and i would put him at about 90%. You cant really tell he was injured, but im not putting him at 100% because he really has only played a handful of games. That being said he went scoreless in the first quarter of their district title game while looking a little rusty, and then carved Granger up for somewhere over 25 points in the last three quarters and Granger should know him better than any other team in the state...those two teams play each other alot over the course of a year and slack has been there for four years. It will be interesting to see what special strategy if any these two coaches come up with. Both teams are used to putting up alot of points. And both teams have more than just one guy that put points on the board . I cant imagine anything but a close game. Agreed Crazykid, both these teams should be in the dome for sure...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT