ADVERTISEMENT

Chimacum vs. Seattle Christian

RhinoFirefighter

Oct 2, 2006
Supposedly they played 4/21. Anyone know the results? Chimacum, the most underated 1A team in the state, against one of the two teams that has beaten them. I suspect that Cray and the rest of the Cowboys got even this time around.

The game was rescheduled to today, and I will post results after. I will be there watching. Chimacum is definitely underrated, but I would also go as far as saying the whole league is. The reason being, everybody has almost equal talent and nobody has a really glamorous record like some of the teams across the mountains.

The game surprised me in some ways, and in others it did not. Basically Chimacum came out and played good ball. They hit well and Cray threw well from the mound. I was surprised that Seattle Christian did not hit like they have. The other thing that has become a trend though is some terrible officiating. I have watched a lot of Nisqually games this year, and have been disgusted by the calls I have seen made. Both teams were horribly done wrong by the umpires. I could understand a bad one here and there but this has become a pattern. I am quite disappointed.

chimicum 10
sc 1

cray threw double digit k's again. sc made errors and had a hard time hitting like SDJB said. i thought it would be a closer game but what do i know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT