ADVERTISEMENT

Colton Dunn runs a 10.84 in the 100!

i know this isnt the baseball page but, hey dman61 i dont think that barry bonds leads in any other categories besides homeruns but hes a future hall of famer. And the only thing NUTS about swimfan is his athletic ability. plus its not his fault that cash brown is so fast. i think that grandmastrsexay is scared of cash money

Since this one thread seems to be the new Track forum, I thought I might start a new topic. Its under 1A STATE predictions...

100 meter- 1st cash brown, 2nd sybouts, and 3rd jiminez
discus- 1st randy christensen.... no one else stands a chance

I think that a name not mentioned much in 4A is Ryan Barrett of Graham-Kapowsin. He's been running some sub-11s, too, and it's possible that he could make finals at State.

Marlon Jennings is somewhat of a surprise (and, in 3A, really looks like a shoo-in for finals at State), but he fits the stereotype of the fast Southerner (way south - Jamaica!). He's a nice kid, too; ran against my son last year. Marlon beat him and nicely told my son it was because he (my son) was injured.

Mark Pridgeon is in the running, but I don't think he'll make it to finals at State. And like you said earlier, Aaron made champ last year primarily due to lack of some serious competition. I agree that his times haven't been particularly spectacular this year and don't see him in the finals.

I thought Ezra John would do better. I think he'll make finals, but I don't think he'll make top 3 this year. But he has another year, so he might win it.

And I'll say it one more time: don't always think that you can get a good approximation of a FAT from a hand time. I'm still seeing sometimes .4 or so difference as opposed to the statistical .24.

In any case, too, I'm praying that no one gets injured, either before or at State. It looks like a good field and it'd be good to see the best man win.

And per my other thread (that no one seems to take much interest in), a friend of my kid's who's in a teeny school in Idaho and who goes to State in track has a 4.0 and got an almost free ride to Dartmouth!!!!

I could get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but i would just take the butchers word for it.

Then why don't you go start your own thread then suga? Because there are a ton of people who live and breathe 1, 2, and 3A teams, so why don't you leave all of US alone, and go hangout with...yourself...

i cant speak for brown suga but i think his point was that the reality is that many people dont pay much attention unless the athlete is 4a. theres lots of people inside the 1a,2a,3a classifications that care, but outside of that not many people care.

and there are track fans out there who don't really care about 4a either but we don't go trashing on those threads that do. the point is if you have nothing constructive to add to the thread then why are you hating. start your own thread and get off of this one.

I would take jose marciaio out of mabton...he ran the 100 in 10.69...that was an official time at the pasco invite.

XcRunner, not true at all. Notice that the 1A and 2A boards are twice as popular then the 4A and 3A boards.

Many of the subjects in this forum are about 1a and 2a. This forum is dead anyway, other than this particular thread.

xcrunner got my point.
im not saying that 1a and 2a has bad athletes, just that most people outside of the little 1a 2a circle nobody cares. trust me.......
This post was edited on 5/10 10:27 PM by brown sugaif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

good thing i took a math class. because you only round up if it is 5 or above, and you down if its lower. So actually if you did it right he would have a 11.4. Just thought i would fill you in on some math. If you forgot how to do it.

you never round down a time. EVER. that is like saying i jumped 6'1 so round it up to 7'. never. either you ran 11.40 or everything else is 11.5. 11.400000001 rounds up to 11.5.

Tailgator, Swimfan...Your boy cash brown got worked by Sybouts in 100, 200, and in the 4x100, Sybouts was down almost 10 meters, and passed brown for 3rd.

my boy cash brown will beat sybouts at state. He barely lost to him in the 100 and he is still improving. you gotta remember this is his first year doing track

He is just playing it cool, you know. He is lying low, he doesnt want to get all the attention now.

mikejones9 - dunn is a great runner but his state time shows that the 10.84 was bogus. love your enthusiasm but let's be real.

I am a very enthusiastic person, indeed. And very hypocritical, I talk up Dunn and other athletes, yet I criticize others for talking up their athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT