ADVERTISEMENT

Connell/Royal?

grizshortstop

Sep 17, 2005
When, where, and whos gonna take it?
Whats all this i hear of Royal's struggles after they were talked up to such great heights?
Come on royal i'm sure you've got some whining youd love to get out of your system....

Thursday 4/26 @ Connell at 4:00
Royal is just too young of a team this year. They lost their whole starting lineup last year and have 3 freshman starting, including a pitcher. So, for many of the girls, even seniors, this is their first season on varsity. I think they will be good in the upcoming years with all these young players, but for this season, unless they start swinging the bats and scoring some runs, they won't be going very far.

So, in saying this, Royal has to play an absolutely error free game if they want to even stand a chance again Connell. Pitching has to be great, fielding has to be clean and error free, and every single player has to be hitting and scoring for this game to be even close. If not, Connell is going to take it, without a doubt.

That is very true FBstud#13 Royal is a young team. So far their season hasn't been to great they've had defense problems and kept moving people around but I think they have it figured out now. If they work on their hitting this week it might be a close game.

Connell is looking very strong this year and having a great game. They are predicted to win against Royal but nobody can predict the future.

"Pain is weakness leavin the body"

Connell is playing pretty good ball right now. The pitching is solid , the hitting is solid , even a few long balls, and the defense is good. Should be a 2 game sweep for the EAGLES this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT