ADVERTISEMENT

CTL Districts Was Doomed from the beginning

C-town Coach

Nov 27, 2005
Districts was doomed from the start with how the brackets were set up, then the umpires not showing up, then teams having to play 3 games in a row with very little breaks in between, not to mention the fact that the two teams that won the first day got penalized, maybe next year they all just need loose the first game, then maybe it would be fair, wouldn't that be a sight, 4 teams trying to loose. What is softball playoffs coming to?

yeahh it sounded like there where problems but you still lost three games in a row? I'm no expert but I think in most tourneys that you are rewarded when you win and the road is harder when you lose? The C-town program seems to be improving.
This post was edited on 5/17 12:33 AM by justwin1if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I agree that you get rewarded for winning, but we won our first district game and didn't get rewarded. Yes this years team is leaps and bounds better than years past, and next year looks even more promising!

Great year coach and you have an undefeated 8th grade class on the way! You will have to wait for Ali though.... When Amber is a Junior and Ali is a frosh you might just have a state champ in the making :) Congrats on a great season!

Thank you, looking forward to the years to come and yes Ali and Amber are going to be non-stopable power house pitchers!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT