Ellensburg 13 4 H Grandview
Wapato 12 5 @ East Valley
Prosser 11 6 H Toppenish
Ephrata 8 9 H Othello
Selah 4 13 H Quincy
Quincy 4 13 @ Selah
Othello 3 14 @ Ephrata
East Valley 2 15 H Wapato

Here are the scenarios that could play out for the 6 district bound teams (team by team):
Toppenish:
Best Case - Beat Prosser and a win by Ellensburg. Toppenish would be League Champions and #1 seed in district play
Best Decent Case - Beat Prosser and a win by Grandview. SOS would determine who is #1 and #2. Either way they get a bye.
Worst Decent Case - Lose to Prosser and Grandview win. Grandview clear #1 and Toppenish #2.
Worst Case - Lose to Prosser and Ellensburg win. 3-way tie for 1st place. SOS will determine seeding.

Grandview:
Best Case - Beat Ellensburg and Prosser win. League Champions and #1 seed in districts.
Best Decent Case - Beat Ellensburg and Toppenish win. SOS will determine seeding.
Worst Decent Case - Loss to Ellensburg and Prosser win. 3-way tie for 1st SOS will determine seeding.
Worst Case - Loss to Ellensburg and Toppenish win. Toppenish #1 and SOS determines #2 seed.

Ellensburg:
Best Case - Beat Grandview and Prosser Win. 3-way tie for 1st place.
Best Decent Case - Beat Grandview and Toppenish win. 2-way tie for 2nd place.
Worst Decent Case - Loss to Grandview and Prosser Win. 2-way tie for 2nd place.
Worst Case - Loss to Grandview and Toppenish Win. Solidify #3 seed since they own tiebreaker over Wapato 2-0

Wapato:
Best Case - Just win as only a loss affects seeding as Ellensburg owns tiebreaker.
Worst Case - A loss to East Valley and Prosser win. SOS would determine seeding.

Prosser:
Best Case - Beat Toppenish and Wapato Loss. Tie for 4th place. SOS will determine seeding.
Worst Case - A loss means they are #5

Ephrata:
A win or loss does not matter. They are the #6 seed.

Thinks do look complicated but it should be a fun Friday night of CWAC Basketball!

I said it before and I will say it again, I still like Ellensburg! Ravet, when healthy is the best in the league, and coach F...........no need to say more!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT