ADVERTISEMENT

District 1 playoffs getting going tonight

FilmDoesn'tLie

Oct 11, 2012
While some 1A leagues are still wrapping up the regular season, District 1 (NWC & Cascade leagues) get's started with playoffs tonight and District 7 (Northeast) gets started tomorrow night. There are still a lot of teams competing for slots in the District/tri-district brackets. Follow the link to the brackets I know you need. Great work from Ted House and others in the NWC to provide these brackets.

In which leagues do you think the regular season mean much more than in others?
FDL

NWC Althletics Brackets

The winners are..

Meridian, LC, and Friday Harbor, and Kings.

FH @ Kings
Meridian @ LC
This post was edited on 2/10 9:12 PM by Smallpox

Re: Meridian and Kings for the dist champ

LC goes down to Meridian tonight and has lost 3 of 4....what is the story? They will now need to go on the road in the first round of the Tri's.

FOH

It was an ugly game. LC was up 32-22 and preceded to get outscored 21-6 to end the game.

While it is early to look ahead, can anyone decipher something for me? The tri-district bracket says the higher seed is the host team, but in game 3 it is D1 #3 on top and D3 #3 on the bottom. While it is intuitive that the bottom team is usually home, it is ambiguous and I am curious who you think really hosts that game?

I asked our AD that very question last night -- District 3 gets to host that one.

FOH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT