ADVERTISEMENT

Ellensburg vs Prosser

Oh!

Another jealous CWAC opponent who jumps on the opportunity to dog Prosser AFTER they lose.

Have fun not being in the playoffs longer than Prosser.

Why can't people just say something like, "Hey! What a game! Prosser is a quality team. Ellensburg got a quality win there. They're looking pretty good this year. Etc, etc, etc."

And so it goes....

Jealous of a high school football team? Give me a break it is a game. Prosser is a quality program. Didn't say otherwise. Did I?

Well, based on the smart-*** comment at the end of your first post, "just ask em," its clear you weren't referring to their "quality" but rather some sort of perceived arrogance within the Prosser community.

Which, by the way, is justified due to the fact they have won 25-something league titles and 5 state championships.

So, forgive me if I mistook your previous comment as something else. CLEARLY, you were being sincere about the quality of the Prosser Football program.

Lastly, there are plenty of people who are jealous of other HS football programs. If you think otherwise, you're being silly or ignorant.

I thought that was funny post summertime, the just ask them one. Because it's people like pm over here who always bring up the fact that prosser has won all these things years ago and who just kinda live in the past because they haven't won a state championship for awhile, I don't know how long it's been but frankly I don't care. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that people like pm make the rest of prosser look bad. I like the town of prosser, I've been there several times and it's a nice town. The only bad part of prosser is that there's people like pm and the guy who puts "go big red" after every post, and they just don't know when to just shut up and except the fact that not everybody loves prosser football.

well said rim dawg. I have been to prosser several times as well. lots of respect for the team coaches and players. but to me. the fans kill it. congratulations you won state titles and league titles. you don't see Othello fans bragging about their state title in 04 (which they should I mean going 6-4 and winning state, that's nuts) your state titles were near a decade ago so move on.

I have had a few words with this guy PM before. and even apologized but after what he just said. I cant believe I did. yes prosser is a good team and program. but honestly PM when people lose. especially prosser. people talk crap. I am a patriots fan so I get this a lot from friends and family as well. when you beat Toppenish as Othello did tonight no body cares. when you beat a team like prosser people go nuts. BECAUSE they are a good team take it as a freaking compliment, stop crying like a baby and move on with your life.

and the best advice I can give you on this site. is shut up for a while. your not exactly getting a good reputation.

So I can't defend a position?

I'm not living in any past. Just look at the recent results. Prosser plays longer than everyone else in their league. I'm not trying to stick that to anyone, its just me defending a position when people make negative comments about Prosser.

Not sure what else to say. If I comes out as frustration, it probably is, and if it is offensive, sincere apologies to anyone who takes it any other way.

Good luck to EVERYONE chasing the title this year!
This post was edited on 10/28 4:26 PM by PMForever

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT