ADVERTISEMENT

Forks / LaCenter Round 3

eeker

Sep 4, 2005
Looks like we'll see on Thursday at 6:00 in Kalama who will win the league when all the dust settles. FORKS BEAT LaCenter 3-2!! Forks Vs. White Salmon at 6:00 and Stevenson Vs. Lacenter at 8:00 both at Kalama. Good Luck to ALL!!

I hear LaCenter was up 2-1 at half, but Forks came through with 2 in the second. Any details beyond that?

Kudos to Forks. we'll see what happens at kalama. both games are going to be nail-biting title shredders. i'm very excited : )

Thanks for the support maroonandblue, it was a very good game. LC took away most of Forks speed the first half by stepping up and catching them offsides, but Coach got them adjusted in the second half. Forks started playing better the second half, especially the sweeper who had missed the two balls for goals in the first half. LC had 2 yellows but it was a really good game. Molina scored on a kick just outside the box on a foul, then Avila scored on a break away, with Weekes making the 3rd and final on another break away. Both goalies made some good saves. I got to see it and I was impressed by the sportsmanship really of both teams. I hope we can recover now for our game on Thursday with WS, that will be another tough one, can't have any mental lapses there. Good luck to all at state, Go Forks, won't be there anymore, track interfers.

Forks did win. In monte off their home field. With not three but four refs. Great job to lacenter though. They took advantage of us slacking off and playing horrible the first half. If it wasnt for two great saves by our goalie they would of had four goals quick. Second half we stepped it up and played better. Not great but good enough to shut them down. Molina had the first two goals and weekes had the third. Many missed opportunities though for us the second half. Lacenter could of easily had four the first half but we could of ended up with seven or so if we could of put in the ones we should of. Good luck thursday. See you all there.

Eeker,
White Salmon has won the league championship and they now play Forks for seeding into state tourney [1/2] and for the district championship I believe. Someone correct me if this is wrong.

You are absolutely right m&b, white salmon has already won the league. the game on thursday is mainly to determine seeding, but also determines the district champion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT