ADVERTISEMENT

Great Seasons!

spokaloo

Jun 5, 2004
Congrats to Otto and Hart for winning the 4A doubles title. Great season. I saw them get revenge on last years title defeat. Two great doubles players Also congrats to the Plesha brothers for finishing 3rd in a loaded 3A doubles bracket. They lost in the semis to the best high school doubles team I have seen, two time 3A champs Amir Ghazvinian and Justin Hayashi of Lakeside (Bellevue). Even though it was in the semis I thought that the winner of that match would win the title. I saw in the Tri-Cities paper that the two teams practiced against each other leading into state. Looks like it payed off. Both teams only lost once all year if I am correct. The paper said the Pleshas won against Otto and Hart both times, what were the scores? Should be fun to watch Danny at singles this summer and next season. The way he is playing now, he is a legit title contender at any level. Also, congrats to Peter Kung for winning his 4th straight 3A singles title. Only 4 others in the history of the state have won 4 singles titles. (some have combined doubles and singles, McClung did it this year) We have alot of talent in this state. Great job everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT