ADVERTISEMENT

Hello? ...(hello)...(ello)...(ello)...(lo)...(lo)...?

Wolfreak

Jul 13, 2001
ANYONE OUT THERE??... (anyone one there)...(one out there)...(one out there)?
WHERE IS EVERYONE??... (where is everyone)...(is everyone)...(is everyone)?

Anyway, and as always...check out the solid Narrows League. Lots of hits and misses at holiday tournies rearranged some early expectations.

2008-09 Narrows League Basketball

Check check...Can you hear me out there? I am about ready to start reading the blogs on the local newspaper if we dont start getting some posts on here. Spare me the indignity of it all...

I hear ya Wolfie, maybe now that league play is starting full bore we'll get some noise on here. What happened to that Eastside bunch, they ussualy never shut up! My Cougs are playing some good ball, can't wait to see the SK game.

Wolfie,

I got a trained turd in my pocket that makes better noise than this board...."your" CK boys looked handy against Lincoln, when was the last time that happened?.......

The Toe

OMG! The TOE has a trained turd in his pocket...Now that the snow is past us (hopefully) we can get into the meat of the season. Lots of make-up games so this should be a busy month. Somebody needs to go out on a limb and pick the most likely four teams in the semis at Tacoma. Federal Way will be one...who else?

I will give you two more that I think will be in the semi finals. My boys from Gonzaga Prep will and I believe Garfield is in IF Wroten is able to stay in school.

Pretty convinced Garfield WON'T be in the semi's. Just like the past two state tournaments, they'll meet their true match in a GSL, Wesco, and/or GSHL team in the first round and quarters.

BUT--- Still a bit early, especially with the hundreds of postponed games, to even think about predicting state semi's!!

2008-09 Narrows League Basketball

Re: Hello, I love you-- won't you tell me your name....

Snake Daddy,

....you won't get that tune outa your head all day long!!! Ha....

Did The Toe say Turd.....he is a bad man, he meant Bird, The Toe would never be that deliberately crass......

So , I was saying to Harvey the other day (Harvey is the trained Bird in My Pocket), I says to Harvey, "the Conqs have got a tough matchup against the Sneaky Buggars from Troy tonight, IN the Woodshed....so what do you think Harvey, I asked? And that stinking bird goes off like a cheap nuclear device, all about the Sneaky Buggars and what they really do to get a win....but quite frankly the Bird has got no Basketball Sense, now The Toe on the other hand is as sharp as a butter knife in comparison when it comes to B-Ball prognostications....almost as good as he is with FOOTBALL....the Boys From Troy are gonna be out to burn down the Shed and they got the flame throwers to do it with.....

So, I says to Harvey, man you are one dumb Bird, you couldn't dribble a ball with your beak tied behind your head....so Harvey gets a bit crazy on that one, bird food goes everywhere, you couldn't talk to that stupid bird after that......so back in my pocket he went...teach him a thing or two.....

Could be a bon fire coming tonight......Sneaky Buggars that they are!!!!!

The Toe

Hello, I love you--can I jump in your game...
Unfortunately the sneaky buggers forgot to jump in the game 64-43. Better send Harvey in for more training! Actually for the first half both teams put up stiff competition for blooper of the year with no-catch passes, over and back and delay of game warnings. (actually I think Mr. Smith simply didn't realize the ball was stuck to his hand when he walked to the other end of the court!)
Noticed that FW put 100 points on Kentlake and the Bullpups chewed up North Central. I have to go along with the prediction of Gonzaga in the Semis they are an example of a team that reloads each year.
Another possible in my book is Mount Tahoma. I think they may surprise some teams as the playoffs begin.

Snake Daddy,

I didn't venture out last night , I was real lazy. I should have come watch. Harvey called it better than The Toe, then did you expect anything else....however The Toe did leave them some room to prove him wrong! I always love lighting that starter fire to see if there is a Bon Fire lurking...man, Auburn froze like a Cheap Thanksgiving Turkey, their second quarter was the death nail for them.....making a come back that much harder...The Wood was firing on all cylinders, the Trojan Horse is out back on their Bon Fire Pile....

I am going to have to drag my tired tail out this next couple of weeks and take in some SPSL action.....

The Soup only gets Sitrred in the SPSL so far this year.....what is with Fed-Way...serious lack of compassion to run 100 on the Bird of Prey....I didn't think they were that bad this year to allow this kind of drubbing....yet Fed Way didn't pull their Top 5 until very late, man they put up 29 points in the 4th quarter.....does anyone have a first hand on this game out there???

The Toe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT