ADVERTISEMENT

I would personally like to thank the people that designed the 1A Bracket

Quincyfan05

May 17, 2008
Because of them the CTL 3 Seed has the easiest path to the Semi Finals out of the CTL Teams. Thanks guys.

This post was edited on 11/10 12:48 AM by Quincyfan05

I know your being kind of silly, and I agree something about it all doesn't always make sense. It is the nature of the playoffs. Not sure what I would change, every year there is a situation that isn't fair, and that causes all of us to argue and overthink the whole process. That's how we come up with stupid things like the BCS in college football! Very happy about Quincy's good fortune, but I'm sure you'll have your hands full against RV next week (forecasting here). Good Luck!

Its just kind of the way that it happened this year. The NEA got the Overall #1 out of the the Bi-district playoffs because it was their turn this year so that essentially gives Cashmere the #2 seed. The SCAC East got the #1 this year because it was their turn, that puts them on the opposite side of the other #1 and on the same as Cashmere. Cle Elum lost a game earlier in the year that they shouldn't have lost so that makes them the overall #3 seed out of the SCAC which puts them on the same side as their own #1, as Quincy the #3 seed is on the same side as their #1. If Cle Elum hadn't lost to Zillah earlier in the season it would have been a little more evened out. But they did. But in the end you have to beat the best to be the best right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT