ADVERTISEMENT

JACK CHAMBERS ALL-STATE!!!

drphunk15

Mar 28, 2005
I honestly think that Jack Chambers for Meridian will be all-state, he's definitely got the potential, the work ethics, the drive, and the will! You have got to see this kid golf! (and don't forget about football) please reply and tell me what you think of him.

That is total BULLSHIT! Jack Chambers has no athletic ability whatsoever. Isn't he on the JV squad anyway? How can he win state? You obviously don't have an eye for athletisism. Suck it bitch!

I have to agree with Dr Phunk. Jack Chambers has an amazing talent when it comes to golf. he defiantly has the nices drive in teh state, his putting is in top 5, but a little work and he will be a person to keep an eye on. Jack C. Top 5 in state.

Who is Jack Chamber? I have never heard of him before. If he is really as good as you say he is then why haven't I heard of him? I think that you are makeing this up. I think that Chris Killmer of Bellingham will be the Whatcom County Champion.

Big Ballin who are you? I see you talking about Meridian here, and on soccer about Jake Jorgensen beign on that national team. Who are you?

yeah... he got it to 12 under par and lost in the three way playoff with
DiMarco and Woods. he has definately got what it takes

IF you could find ONE guy that could actually take Jack heads up, i would be amazed. Jack has so much talent that noone sees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT