ADVERTISEMENT

Just a thought

steve95736

Jan 21, 2005
I think this board has gotten out of control. People lost site of the purpose. Posts started becoming very negative and everything started becoming an absolute. Well the refs sucked....they may have missed a call but it is rarely ever that a ref will influence the outcome of a game. Well player A could beat up player B....well what exactly does that have to do with 3a basketball? I think we need to start realizing we've lost site or what this site is about. Im not saying don't criticize or anything like that, we should just do it in a way that makes us looks like adults and doesn't embarrass the schools and players, at least from a mvl standpoint.

I have to agree 100% .. this 3A boys hoops has turned into a MVL message board, for flaming and bashing... got so bad that even betting that someone wins a MVP that another will never come back online to post, opinion is just that, opinion, but some of these post have gotten down right mean spirited. to top it off we have people bad mouthing the kids themselves and that just isnt right. isnt there rules against this behavior, some sort of TOS (terms of service)

I agree with the last two posts. I will ask again the same question I did a week a ago....when was the last time a team east of the mountains won a championship. The answer is 1984, Othello. I think the young men who post on this site would be better off to concentrate on the fundamentals of the game instead of the trash talking.

I agree totally. I have noticed posters from both sides of the mountains that are more focussed on negativity than they are on the "Team" game and the value of that concept.

Yeah, I wish it could be like that. But the reality is that it's really hard to get everyone to be mature posters on high school forums. That's what I like about college rivals.com sites, has a lot of good info.

So how about I offer you $5 so your parents can get a marriage license??

How's that?? LOL

That means what, cause no one won a title east of the mountains they cant post, please, dont be a hater cause more mvl people post than your league thats absurd, too many children talking out their a#* is not everybodys fault, and what about the NWL trash, please!!!!

Like u bad mouthing the mvl all the time , whats the differance? So you would be a hypacrite and a hater did i get that right!!!!!!!!!!!!

i barely even know what MVL is? There is no way they are pulling any kind of upset at the dome to claim a state title. The state championship is going to go to a KingCo team most likely. But keep dreaming, i cant take dreaming away from anyone.

state title? are you joking. were not saying an MVL team will take the state title...were saying they might pull a first or second round upset, you know, be a little cinderella.

i dont think anyone from the mvl thinks we have a shot at state. kus we dont. we are just a bunch of prep basketball fans. talkin trash is part of it, i mean really its not a big deal.
This post was edited on 2/18 4:10 PM by EburgCamif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

somebody please tell me where someone on the east side of the mountains stated that the mvl would win a title. I see more mvl posts than any others, but that's it. I happen to be a mvl fan, but have only read mvl posters talking between themselves. AGAIN, please tell me where mvl fans have stated we are going to Tacoma and win!!!!!!!!!

No one has said the MVL will win the title quite the contrary. Most of the recent posts are referring to the number of MVL or "east" of the mountains posts. Your time might be better suited to go out in the driveway and dribble with your weak hand a few times then jumping on your computer and going to your myspace.com site or playing your XBox all night or posting on Washington Preps. Just a thought....

well all you eastside pussies that like to talk crap about teams from the mid valley are all stupid shits just becuase you guys got more people to make up your teams dont mean shit. Just cause we like to post on this site dont mean shit if you dont like hearing about the MVL then go ahead and post by your self about the east side or whatever the **** you want to post about

Mr. V

Or should I say Jr. High V, one of the worst posts I have ever read. Do you kiss your mom with that mouth? Also, at least try to make sense, or take a geography class, I really can't understand what you're trying to say. Can you say "moderator edit" with your potty mouth f-bomb, good I knew you could. By the way I am a mvl fan.

ADVERTISEMENT