ADVERTISEMENT

Just around the corner...

thatmexicandude

Feb 14, 2006
With State just around the corner and everyone getting pumped for their respective district tourneys, I decided to try and stir something up. Lakeside should be entering state as the top contender and a big favorite for the podium, but is there anyone to stop them? Orting returns a lot of state vets and defending champs, Royal, will not back down from the challenge.

My opinion. Lakeside. They are a very talented team. No doubt one on one they beat Royal. But do they have the numbers to take them tournament style?

As for Royal, they must do well at Districts and Regionals getting as many to state as possible. They have many doubled up weight classes such as 112 119 125 189 and 215. If they acheive their potential, which I believe they can, they will once again have a chance at taking it for a third time.

Don't count out Orting! Lots of state vets, several champs returning, they will put up a valiant fight. For them to win though, I believe they will have to pull off a couple upsets and put on a show at the Classic!

Others in the race, Warden (always a good program) Kalama (lots of talent) and Castle Rock (already beat Royal twice.)

Good Luck this week! Best of Luck to Everyone! See you at the Classic!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT