ADVERTISEMENT

Lakewood vs. Kings tonight

kingsatx

Feb 25, 2006
Will be a great game!

GO KNIGHTS!

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20121026/SPORTS01/710269893/1007#Lakewood-vs.-Kings-capsule
This post was edited on 10/26 5:27 PM by kingsatx

Kings 20, blocked PAT

Lakewood 14

This post was edited on 10/26 10:33 PM by kingsatx

Kings 34

Lakewood 28

HALFTIME but Lakewood gets the ball to start the second half. LW scored on a couple trick plays with a hook and ladder, HB pass and also a Jet Sweep.

Kings 42

LW 28

A LOT of defensive adjustments by both teams but Kings scores a TD in the 3rd QTR on a screen pass on 3rd and 18 from the 25.

FINAL Kings 55 Lakewood 42

Been around College and HS football for a while....the Knights are for real and LW is one hell of a good football team and I suspect they will be in the TDOME along with Kings.

Have nothing else to say other than WOW!

This post was edited on 10/26 9:42 PM by kingsatx

Re: FINAL Kings 55 Lakewood 42

Depending on the outcome of the crossovers with Dist 4 (I am thinking the Mark Morris - WF West?? crossover), Lakewood could very easily be seeing Capital in the first round. Capital could also be playing Lynden. I am thinking there is going to be some tough opening round games.

Kings should make it through to the T-Dome.

smallpox...we will see how things play out but there will be A LOT of GREAT football teams going home in the first couple rounds in both 1A and 2A....which is sad but you have to beat the best to be the best i guess.

after watching both Lynden and LW...I have to say it is a toss up between the two teams...hopefully they don't have to see each other till the dome! as far as capital...just go out and beat em!

Would love to see a Lynden-LW matchup, but those Dist 4 teams + others stand squarely in the way. There is no scenario that the 2 could meet unless it is in the semi's. Lakewood will crush SW and be seeded #1 and Lynden will beat Sultan and be #2 and they only way they meet is in the Dome. A lot of very good football before then!

The one Lakewood game that is curious to me is barely beating Blaine. As for Kings they are the favorite!

I would say King's and Royal are the two to beat in 1A.

Another awesome win with Green spreading the wealth. Kings just has too many weapons and with Hansen stepping up, they now have a legitmate run game to rely on. Good to see them get some kids back from injury as well. Despite the few sacks, OL did a very good job. That will be the key from here on out. While they still haven't really faced a true ground and pound team, hard to think anyone can outscore them. With the injuries they have, Cascade Christian has no chance of beating kings.

It's too bad Lakewood used all their trick plays in a game that didn't even matter for the post-season..... Whoever plays Lakewood next should thank King's for making Lakewood put everything out on the table

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT