ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden Christian 55 Hoquiam 27

Pretty impressive performance by the Lyncs tonight. Considering they only shot 2 for 19 from three. Roughly 10% wouldn't count on that happening again...and even if it does they showed they can still get the job done. By a good margin

I can't imagine a team that would be better prepared than LC right now. Tough league to play in, tough Tri-District and they have won every possible way this year. I believe some coaches think you just have to clamp down on Reimer and thats it. Hoquiam had 4 guys ready to pound on him last night. Roger De Boer can bring guards in like a line change in hockey just to see who wants to play tonight. Somebody usually steps up. So far. Hope it continues. Going to be very tough next week though. Some very good teams to play yet. Can they do it?

No one else in the 1A classification has played the schedule that Lynden Christian has. They've already beaten 4 teams in the final 8. They've also played and beaten 2 teams in the final 8 in 2A. And did I mention they took #1 ranked Lynden to OT on Lynden's home court. I understand none of that matters any more, but I still thought it was worth mentioning.
This post was edited on 2/24 6:30 PM by Warrant3

It was worth mentioning and correct all the schedules, records and rankings don't matter anymore. CPC has the biggest advantage going to today's draw due to rule 2a that says teams from the same regional is placed in the opposite side of the bracket. :)

So much for "advantages" in the draw. The truth is, CPC has had the best of it getting a double bye at the Tr-District and then being guaranteed the opposite side of the bracket as LC. You've got to play the big dogs sooner or later.

They get rewarded by playing a Seattle Academy team that gave LC twice as good of a game as CPC did.

I said CPC had an advantage going in. If they are playing for any other place than 1st, then not so much coming out of the draw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT