ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden vs ATM

Crazy. But probably mostly true. Some people have no idea. And some of the things posted on here make no sense or have no credibility. But it is entertaining to say the least to listen and see what people think, even if they don't have a clue.

football104050, you nailed it when you stated,"But it is entertaining............" That's exactly what the boards are here for...entertainment. You don't have to be an expert to share your opinion.

Oooo adhominems for X'mas!

chancy: "Truth hurts. Better go back to the pantie remarks."

Why? Your little fireman like the way pantie talk makes him tingle? Well, a step up from your underoo phase anyway. Yah chance, I saw your story on that 'Wiggles; behind the music' epiosed last month.

And while I'm sure your football acumen is top shelf please remember: the emergency substitute bus driver is not part of the staff. Though, you keep winning those halftime hotdog eating contests they might let you run out and grab a tee.

LetItBe: Whoa man. Calm down. We're just having fun talking about the teams we support. So what if there's a bit of s*** talking. You can't tell me you've never done that. It adds excitement. So hows about you get down off your pedestal, and join the rest of us mortals?
you should have kept your mouth shut. You brought all this hating on yourself.

Re: Oooo adhominems for X'mas!

Nm

This post was edited on 12/12 11:53 PM by chance44

Hey Col-pul do you have a new name now? 500 posts are fine, but over 8,000 is over the edge. Get a life.

Well, that's only like 450 a year but I'm not stopping until I catch Clank'sback and his 10,700+ posts and counting.

And my mom lets me stay up to watch the Wiggles and I'm a big boy so there.

Doesn't really belong in this thread but Lynden's basketball team heads down to ATM next week for a non conference matchup. Hasn't even been a month yet, i'm sure the loss is still very much on those kids' minds. Could be interesting!

ADVERTISEMENT