ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: CTL 1A volleyball rankings

capcentre

Oct 23, 2001
This year's chase for the CTL volleyball title will look to be fought by five teams. Tonasket, Lake Roosevelt and Cascade will be dark-horses but could surprise. Last year's league and district champion was Liberty Bell. They now compete in the 2B ranks.

Washington 1A Sports. Net

Those two teams are still 1A. It is just that you can only post five teams to the poll. I noted that they are both darkhorse teams.

Didn't Cascade sweep Okanogan 3-0 on the Bulldogs' floor?
I would have created a poll with all CTL teams and let the chips fly from there

I think that the CTL teams that have a good shot this year are for sure Cascade, possibly Chelan, they look great so far. I do think that Cascade will be on top if they continue to play like they have been. Don't count Cashmere out yet either, they are looking so much better then previous seasons, if they continue to improve they just might make it to regionals. and who knows, possibly further!
This post was edited on 9/17 9:34 PM by C-town Coachif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

The Cashmere team is greatly improved and alot of fun to watch! Its great to see a competitive team evolving. Good job C-Town Coach!! Keep it up Ladies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT