ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: CTL

first off learn how to spell lol jk but seriously LR wont take it becsaue they are rebuilding they will be tough but like omak they are going to be having a big reguilding year. cashmere will be tough but they wont be able to take chelan it will be a good one no doubt

well who is lr not going to have that wont make them the same team they were last year if anything they were weak last year because they didnt even have a full line up but now i am preety sure they will this year with a lot of the freshmen but realy they barely lost to chelan and they didnt have a couple wrestlers do to the fact they got mip's so dont count LR out just yet

Cashmere has some great retuners with a strong Frosh group and Elliott / Durheim taking over. They will be there.

it will be a tough battle for the top no doubt but i still think that chelan will take it with more experience comeing from gage schmidt, Davey Anderson, Dillion parker, sean gervais, Jessie Allen, and if jose garcia werestles then him two what does lr have coming back with experience besides bowman and the 215 frosh

well lr has some good wrestlers like mike rehn JR at 152 ,justin gentmen SR will be wrestling at 145 and he has sum great potentail,shan birdtail SR at 160, brian stanger SR at 171,bowman SR at 189,gary sumerlan SOP at 215, and at 275 we got shane palmer SR , kacy green JR at 135,and alot of freshmen with a lot of talent

yah i forgot about the stanger but liek the 285 kid i never even heard of him i wreslted 285 last year and i only wrestled landy but Lr will be tough they have proven that they cna be with the top teams

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT