ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: NWL: Bellingham VS. Lynden

kkeys17

Jan 9, 2006
I know Lynden beat Bellingham by around 30 the last time they met. I went to the game when they played Sedro and Anacortes, it looks like they have been improving. In my opinion, I think that Bellingham will actually give Lynden a game this time. Score, BHS 52-49. Any thoughts?

I think that the game will be decided by 5 points...who will win? whoever makes the clutch free throws down the stretch. Bellingham will have to have at least 3 guys in double-digits, and i think they will.

Lynden by about 10. If Bellingham is as turnover prone as last time it could be more though. There's a reason Lynden is 17-1.

lynden by 15 - 20 Bellinghams a good squad dont get me wrong they are second in league but i think the difference between 1st and 2nd in this league with lyden in it is a large leap.

Bell vs. Lynden

Lynden by 9. 54-45 It won't be a close 9, it will be one of those where Lynden may be up by 14 with about 3 minutes to go and the fouls will come and the game will drag out. It won't be a blow out, Bellingham won't have that on the home court. Henefin, more than likely, will post around the 13 mark and I don't really see more than one other player hitting doubles. It should make for a great game. I say that only because it will be interesting to see how Bellingham comes out.

I'll be trying to get there! Hope everyone has fun tomorrow night!

Re: Bell vs. Lynden

I would expect it closer than last time, but still a Lynden win. Their focus and poise on the road this year is fantastic. A Lynden win would lock up the nwl title, and complete a worst-to-first turn around from last year.

unless henifin has 10+ assists he will score more than 13 points.

unless henifin has 10+ assists he will score more than 13 points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT