ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: POLL:

not thompson, i dont know why u have him on here he blows!..so does Lungren...langloss and gubler for sure

Hey Military Man,
How's it going! Dan and I took Gilbert and Scotty to a USA tourney in Spokane today (well, since it's now after midnight on Sunday morning, I guess I should say yesterday). They each got seven matches in....it was a great tourney and a good tune-up for Folkstyle State this next weekend, which will also be held in Spokane this year.

Been thinking about you quite a bit lately and would love to hear how you're doing. Nick is coming along nicely; he's still Nick, but that's why we love him so much! Drop me an e-mail (cookiey@televar.com) and let me know how things are going, and I'll reply.

Don Maycumber

Thompson decisioned Lanigloss 8 - 4 and was recent Champion at Riverside Tournament against very good competition.

I dont think any of those guys will win. Theres a very good westside guy that you POLLers are leaving out. But Im not goin to mention names because no one seems to know how to look for rankings.

Oh please do enlighten us Urrival, and what is this "not knowing how to look for rankings"? This site isn't about ranking, but chatting about wrestlers and what-not.

well for one, this guy placed second in state last year. Maybe that information will help.

You may be right about who will win it, but I don't think anyone will be surprised that they will first have to prove they can beat Mr. Einman before they can stand on top this year.

I dont no much about the westside, I just like seeing that guy destroying people in matches. But I do no that Timmy Smith not sure where hes from but he is pretty tough at 125, also dalton collins from raymond at 125. I thot the North Beach kid(Blake Coman) was gonna do somethin at state but he got kicked off the team.
This post was edited on 1/25 6:33 PM by URRIVALif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

At 140 Joe Marzetta is doin OKay, well he won the hoquim invite-kinda rare that a B/A guy wins that tourney but then again I dont no how tough that weight class was. Theres also a 171 from Willapa Harbor thats pretty tough, Won the Rainier Classic. Also Cory Bachmeier is pretty decent, not sure about his weight. Thats about all i no.

i love that URRIVAL kid.... heavy weight, stroke from ocosta is pretty good. marzetta from north beach 140 is a machine, hes undefeated. all the guys that URRIVAL mentioned all the only good guys pretty much. and megan martin 112 from willapa valley, shes good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT