ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie dominates Capital

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
Prairie dominated Capital tonight 73-24. Excellent defense from the Falcons. PHS has clinched their berth to the opening rounds of the state tourney. Capital was.... ehhh... but nonetheless, good job Prairie!
This post was edited on 2/19 1:25 AM by HockSports

Probably the best defensive team I have seen at Prairie and I have been following them since '93. If the offense is on (3's are falling) they are going to be a handful for anyone they face. There really were no adjustments the Capital coaches could have made. The adjustments that really decided the final score:

Prairie coaches called off the press
The Mercy Rule clock was running most of second half

Capital was just so outmanned on this one that it was over in very short order. Wilson tonight and if all goes well, probably would face Kennedy for the #1 seed. I don't know much about Wilson but i bet Aldridge does.
This post was edited on 2/19 4:33 PM by statewide

I don't know a whole lot about Wilson either... But through a little research on the net, this is what I've found:

Record: 16-6
--They beat Capital once, lost to Capital once.
Top scorers: 5'5 sophomore guard Kaysha Fox (11.6 points, 3.5 assists, 4.1 steals per game), 6'1 sophomore post Tia Briggs (10.9 points, 9.4 rebounds per game), and 5'10 junior Nina Caldwell (9.4 points, 5.7 rebounds per game).

They beat Kelso 61-35 four days ago...

Hopefully Prairie takes this game seriously and continues to do so

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT