ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie downs Wilson, captures Bi-District title (Game updates)

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
I am not at the game, but instead in my office at home enjoying a day of rest at home.

But I am following the updates on Twitter and will feed them here as I see them.

2:49 1st quarter: Prairie 5-4 ~~~(Jackie Lanz has all 5 Falcon points)

End of 1st quarter: Prairie 7-6 over Wilson ~~~(Sounds like a messy game. 17 turnovers and 13 points between the two teams in the first quarter)

Halftime: Prairie 15, Wilson 9. ~~~(Ugly game indeed. 16 turnovers for Prairie, they have forced 20.)

End of 3rd quarter: Prairie 29, Wilson 14. ~~~(Woodward sparks a run, Prairie pulls ahead. Still very low-scoring, but seems like things might be picking up for PHS.)

Final: Prairie 59, Wilson 44 ~~~(Woodward led the Falcons with 19 points)

Wow, Prairie started out slow... then a 30 point 4th quarter! Good job Falcons, glad you girls finally got going!
This post was edited on 2/20 5:49 PM by HockSports

a win but wow, some really uncharacteristic turnover stats. They had better get this under control or they won't be winning state. Did you hear if Aldridge was on the bench?

Corral in foul trouble in this game, that's unusual. It might be that the knee and the brace are slowing her down and she is reaching on D. I am beginning to think that Prairie is going to have to make this run without her normal contributions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT