ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie Falls

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
I see the Prairie fell to Holy Names today big! Holy Names sounds like they are just too good and legit this year. Too athletic. Two girls at 6'1 handling the ball for a good portion of the game? Wow!!

Let's hope Prairie can get a win tomorrow and secure another trophy!!!

I figured it would be about a 20 point loss. Game was actually worse than I expected. too many young freshman and sophomores going up against too many seniors, very good seniors. Prairie is really going to have to play well today to get a victory.

Indeed. I'd love to see them get a trophy but even if they don't capture one, I'll be proud of the fact that they've gotten there and even won a game! I like their future. The three freshmen are playing big roles in even the closest games. Emily Rowe and Jackie Lanz have been great for the Falcons throughout the playoffs. Megan Lindsley has played some consistent minutes off the bench. Sophomore Corral will be back next year. Goecke and Gelhar return. I like Prairie's future. Every time they lose some, they reload with some young girls. There will likely be more freshmen to come next year on varsity, and the next year, and the next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT