ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie vs Juanita

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
I'm seeing potentially an extremely tough game tonight for the Falcons.

Checked out Juanita online. Prairie's struggled with bigger teams.

Juanita has a 6'1 senior post who averages 17 points a game, 8 rebounds.

Then they had a 6'3 senior center who isn't much of a scoring threat, averaging just 7 points a game, but defensively seems very tough on paper. 3 blocks, 9 rebounds, 2 steals per game.

Prairie's going to have to really work to get around that height!

I saw the same thing on the height with Juanita. What we don't know is how good each of those tall girls are. The team that I think is every bit as good as Prairie is Kamiakin. They look very athletic.

From online, it looks like the 6'1 girl Cryderman is legit. She's dropped 20+ in a couple different games against valiant competition. The other 6'3 post seems to be hit and miss, not as consistent offensively, but from the articles I've read and looking at her stats, she seems to be solid defensively and control the paint well.

Hopefully Prairie can maneuver around the height and I really hope their jump shots and perimeter shots fall!

we sure nailed the pre-game analysis on this one didn't we Hocksports. I guess we shouldn't quit our day jobs.

Wow. Yeah we were definitely spot-on! ...not!

It's a surprise considering Juanita's record and how solid they looked on paper, but hey, at least it's a pleasant surprise!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT