ADVERTISEMENT

PRINCE 13

TheGayTrain50

Mar 10, 2006
SINCE WHEN IS IT COOL TO START A NAME FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF TALKING YOURSELF UP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL.... M.W. AINT GOT NOTHING ON THIS TRAIN. I PLAYED HIM YESTERDAY.. BEAT HIM 6-0 6-1 AND THE ONLY REASON HE SCORED ONE WAS BECAUSE I TOOK MY EYES OFF THE COURT FOR A BRIEF MOMENT AS MRS.W DROPPED HER KEYS ON THE GROUND AND PROCEEDED TO BEND OVER AND PICK EM UP.....

This post was edited on 3/10 2:19 PM by TheGayTrain50if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

keyboard4.jpg

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon 'GayTrain', you can do better than that. I used to type messages in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.

Insult courtesy of Maddox.

B Ross, i beleive i beat you 6-0 then you gave up because you said something about the -itis. Didn't my serve make you crumble to your knees and cry!. i didn't start any threads!!! and come on, you couldn't come up with a better name than Gay Train. you need some better self esteem bro!!! lol. you are a funny man, cant wait till cherri comes to practice :)
This post was edited on 3/11 11:02 PM by prince13if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 3/11 11:19 PM by prince13if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT