ADVERTISEMENT

Prosser vs Sunnyside

soccerking_07

Oct 18, 2005
should be a good game although prosser has lost twice to sunnyside already they are due for a good game. i think prosser will win by 7 with big games coming from bruns and lochrie. If crawford is well enough to play he'll put his hard nose in there as well. any other predictions?

What is the deal with Crawford, is he sick or injured? Prosser by 10 if Crawford is 100%...
This post was edited on 2/16 1:54 PM by obzerverif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Well right now Crawford is about 80% and says that he will play this saturday against Sunnyside, bruns only had 5 pointsa and he didnt look to comfroatable playing the point last night. That may have been though because of the stiffling defense of the Rams. If both Bruns and Crawford play: Prosser by 4

If prosser covers the three's of sunnyside, keeps the turnovers in single digits, and makes their lay in's...then prosser will win by 25 or more. Prosser is an extremely talented team with a lot of potential but the current slump they seem to be in is holding them back.

Prosser needs to establish a low post game in order to take control over the game. The mustangs cannot let sunnyside get on a run or up by that many points because it will be hard to come back in sunnysides own gym. If prosser plays half way decent offense and good defense i believe they will win easily but prosser hasnt played a game like that in awhile so the game should be a doozy. and by the way crawford is at 86% but his 86% is better than any sunnysides players 150% so he is good to go.

Their little slump might have something to with Crawford not being out there, he has been their go to guy all year and they seem a little hesitant with him not in the lineup.Dont think Kellen or Bruns will be 100%, but both teams have overachieved this year and should be a great game, like the last two were!

Is it even possible to have single digit turnovers against Sunnyside?? They take so many chances they will get quite a few.

Anything is possible with all the talent that prosser has...they just have to stick together.

It takes more than Talent to win a game.

Sunnyside runs a very risky style of play, but from the looks of it, it work. Keeping turnovers to single digits with Sunnyside is extremely hard. I'm not saying its not possible, but my doubts are against it.

If Prosser can control the pace of the game and capilize off Sunnyside's fair share of turnovers, you're looking at a ball game.

In Athletic ability the Prosser boys far exceed the Sunnyside talent. But SS dosent play individually, they act pretty much as one. Somebody mentioned Crawford's 86% is better than sunnysides 150%. Well that could be true, and most likely is. But is Crawford's 86% better than SS's 750% (150x5). I'd say not. Sunnyside can run with the best of the MVL we've seen that. You need to be in peak condition to run with them.

Since Prosser isnt all the way healthy from what you guys have said, I pick Sunnyside for a third victory.

ADVERTISEMENT