ADVERTISEMENT

Skyview wins state

statewide

Jan 18, 2004
I think this could happen this year. Friday's game against Mt. Rainier should tell us a bunch about their strength compared to the rest of the state..............and then there is Central Valley.
This post was edited on 2/16 6:18 PM by statewide
This post was edited on 2/16 6:18 PM by statewide

Richard Lee

His recruitment seems pretty bizarre. His highlight videos and everything I've read seem to indicate that he should have a bunch of solid offers but based on your article from October 2013, his recruitment hasn't played out as he hoped. Can you shed any light on why he seems to be under the radar in terms of offers? Providence watched him play tonight.

Camas to play Wilson on Friday.
This post was edited on 2/16 10:21 PM by wasports

Statewide: $500 to your favorite charity says that Wilson will not score on Skyview.

This post was edited on 2/16 10:17 PM by wasports

I knew I made an error in the team Skyview is playing. I demoted them to 3A. I am sure Wasports noticed too but since I see this on everyone of his posts:

This user is currently being ignored

I would not know.

This would explain the IGNOR-ance as demonstrated in your post above.
If attention had been paid, The matchups were clearly defined by those who reframe from drinking the cool aid.
This post was edited on 2/17 7:24 AM by wasports

Re: Richard Lee

He's not a HM player by any regard, but is having a great senior year. To shed light on the situation, Providence needs guards and there aren't a whole lot out there. This is definitely a reach if they do end up offering.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT