ADVERTISEMENT

Squalicum and Cedarcrest...........

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
....will host Clover Park and Lindbergh at Stanwood next Friday. Those two still have to play each other to determine 3rd and 4th place in District 2/3. That means Lynden will play either Sumner or White River at Mt. Tahoma High.

According to Tourneytown.com, CP and Lindbergh are playing for seeds 3 and 5. Not sure if that is right, but that is what it says. Seed 4 is Sequim-Foster winner vs. Kingston - Port Angeles winner. If that is true, only seed 5 which would be the CP - Lindbergh loser would play Squally. Cedarcrest has to wait for 2 more games and that survivor plays them.

Let me add the link to Tourneytown.com
This post was edited on 2/19 10:28 AM by Smallpox

http://www.tourneytown.com/hoops/2012/Class2A/2Aboysdistricts.shtml

My bad. You're right. I looked again at the District 2/3 bracket. It's all on the WIAA site as well.

Clover Park lost one of their all-star sophomore guards - Crisp - to a broken ankle a week or two ago. I suspect that it's a little easier for opponents to gameplan for just one of those guys instead of both. With Pritchard - last year's 2A state player of the year - gone the supporting cast isn't nearly as strong this season. It will be interesting to see how they finish out from here. I'm guessing Squalicum wouldn't mind getting the chance to show them the door at regionals next Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT