ADVERTISEMENT

Squalicum vs Lynden part two......

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
....Tuesday night at Mount Vernon. Does a neutral court get Lynden over the top? Does Squally have Lynden's number?

This game has a bunch of ramifications on it especially for the regional round. Obviously the winner is in to the regionals, while the loser is going to have to make quite a run to get to State.

Should be interesting... It wouldn't surprise me to see either team win...by a few or a lot. Valentines Day in Vernon in one of my favorite gyms.

passion8

It will be well worth the $5 admission. There's gonna be some broken hearts on Valentine's day in Mt Vernon, but I predict that both teams make it to the next round...and ultimately to Yakima.

I agree with Passion...I can see either team taking Tuesday's game. Both groups know how to be clutch and win.

Sorry Passion8 going to go with Lynden this time.
That is if Roper doesn't substitute and stop his own momentum again.
Anyway, it should be good, not going to Mt Vernon going to watch Ferndale/Oak Harbor.
Good Luck to both teams.

PS: sit downstairs where it won't be so hot.
Ever since MV boarded up the upstairs windows it gets toasty.

No reason to apologize Chance. I picked the Lions to win last time they played SQ amongst my friends. Good thing I don't make a living gambling... I'd be poor AND destitute instead of just stupid. Right Warrant?

-passion8

Congrats Storm on a exciting game.
Listened to the lions loose the lead and Squalicum held on.
Now to beat Cedarcrest

ADVERTISEMENT