ADVERTISEMENT

State Brackets

sportsfan503

Jan 1, 2007
1. Cashmere vs Lynden Christian
2. King's vs Granger
3.Okanogan vs Toledo
4. Cedar Park Christian vs. Seattle Academy

LC has to be pleased with this draw. Easy road to championship. Too bad we are seeing the SA CPC game in round 1. I would have liked to have seen that as a day 2 matchup.

I'll go LC, Granger, Toledo, and CPC. But I think the LC Cashmere game could be a very good game

cpc must be pleased to not have to play LC in the early rounds after the spanking they took the first time. talk about an easy road. they get to play an "easy" good team in their first game. i guess it will be good for two teams with no state tradition to cut their teeth on each other!

LC Kings Okanogan Seattle Academy. Okanogan is very solid and I think Toledo is like last years Naches Valley. I think they'll lose in an upset. Seattle Academy is too quick and athletic for CPC, who showed they couldn't handle a really athletic team verse LC.

"film" I usually like your posts but you are way off. I would guess LC would welcome trading your game with Seattle Academy for Cashmere. Cashmere is not only good but they are the hottest team in the tournament. "Easy road" ?? There are like 10-12 state championships between the 2 schools on Thursday which is more then combined state tournament game victories for CPC and Seattle Academy. If I am CPC and SAC I am thrilled to know one of us is going to be in the final 4 as opposed to going up against a team with great tourney experience and history.

Once again as a rookie, I'll defer to your experience and some others posting here. CPC's last visit to the show was what, 2008? I have had my head too deep into the records and rankings all year which no longer really matter. It is hard to have valuable perspective, when I have just not seen enough basketball from the other side of the state. I do have a little experience with forum moderation, however, so it is nice to be able to add some value to this really cool community.

I don't know that Cashmere is the hottest team coming in. I think you could easily argue that LC is even hotter. They played, and handled, two of the top teams, SA and CPC, and then held a regional team whom ppl seemd high on to under 30 points. They havn't allowed more than 50 points in their last 5 or 6 games. I think they're the hottest.

just a random observation, but it is interesting that the top half of the bracket has a combined 24 losses and the bottom half has a combined 5

Leagues has a small part of it...But I think we can all agree that Cashmere-LC like their draw if they can win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT