ADVERTISEMENT

SWW Top Teams

TricoGuy

Jan 8, 2004
Who are the top teams to watch for in SWW at all levels. I know about Prairie, Columbia River, Centralia, WF West, Hoquium, Elma, Monty, Toledo, and Toutle Lake. Who else and how will each league break down?

Onalaska, defending state 1A champ, returns both pitchers,Hadaller and Durand, and should dominate in their division.

The B's will be good. I know toutle lost a big hitter and 3rd baseman, and i also hear that their shortstop might be out with a shoulder injury. mossyrock returns their main pitcher, and i believe picks up several freshman plus a transfer from onalaska. morton has the ace vanessa ramsey, but i dont think their defense is too great. i think it will be those 3 going to state out of district 4.

Montesano 5 State Championships in 8 years of 2A. Team lost 1 Senior from last years State Champions team. Moving to 1A next year that aint even fair.

Thats what I heard. At first I didn't believe it. Whats the low down on that. Thats a huge upset in the 1A's. Reigning champs get beat by White Pass.

Good D and good pitching by both teams. Senior pitcher Kayla Ashe threw a 4 hitter with 2 walks. Hadaller tossed a two hitter, with one walk. WP got 2 on in the 5th and Kendra Redmon crushed a 2 RBI double over left fielders head. Ony had runner on first in the bottom of seventh with 2 out, but Ashe struck out last batter for the win.

This was an upset, not a huge upset, Don't count WP out, they are pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT