ADVERTISEMENT

THIS IS HORRIBLE!

pioneer dad

Dec 3, 2005
I cant believe how dead the wrestling board is again this year. Last year was pretty quiet also but at least there was a little enthusiasm. Here it is the end of December and there is little or no talk of rankings, whining about bad calls, etc. Let me get things started...who is going to be the top 5 finishers (145 lbs) at Mat Classic this year?

hey at the Royal Christmas tournament I saw a few good matches like TJ Hunt VS Shawn Gervais (215), Hector Ledezma VS Nate Orozco (189) and again at 215 TJ Hunt VS Max Thew, at 285 there was Edgar Montoya VS Josh Brazil and Tony Martinez of Warden.

Royal Tourney Results?

What was the final outcome of the Royal Tournament? Could somebody place the team scores and individual winners/placers? I would appreciate it.

I dont have the official scores and placers but i do know that Castle Rock Won the team title with what I believe was 11 finalist

yah shawn or how you really spell it is sean lol sorry hes my bro gotta look out for him lol hes gonna turn some heads this year if he would just learn to take a shot lol. but i can garuntee two things this year sean will be on the podium and Gage Schmidt will be a state champion. ( sorry for any misspells)

hey yourmom215, are u talking about the Chelan 215? he is pretty darn good, i have seen him wrestle at cashmere and Royal I do agree I thik he will do really good this February. What grade is he in?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT