ADVERTISEMENT

top 125

Arturo Barajas looks to be the top 1A 125'r from the results I've seen. I can't see him losing to anyone come post season.

Hmmmmm 1 comes to mind, Garcia beat Barajas 9-1 and Garcia beat this
young man that I am thinking about 5-1. At Tri-state...
He could give Arturo a run for his money.......

Freight Train Gateman - Vashon Island.

and there is always Tony Farrington from Orting, if he is healthy.

This post was edited on 1/11 1:37 AM by LuVeneif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Ahh thats right. Those two could be in the state finals. That would be an awesome match

what about that beckman kid from colfax he was looking really tough this weekend at warden i heard. arturo if anyone has a chance to upset you this year it will probably be him at the rumble this weekend. hes a little hampered tho he had surgury on his right breast.
This post was edited on 1/10 8:31 PM by GLopif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

well luvene if we are going to if one guy beat another i beat kyle johnson 12- 4 and farrington beat him 2-1 in the finals what does that tell u

u can have one macth up
and who is beckham

Barajas- he's a slightly bad wrestler that GLop is making a joke with, I feel confident that you'll take a title this year.

Do you have any matches possible vs. Farrington besides the state tourny?

Freight Train is one hell of a wrestler, however, if you base your title prediction on one match then you could also say that Pruneda from Warden will win the title this year. After all, he also defeated Arturo at Dream Duals.

Sorry if you missed the sarcasm fellas, but the Pruneda thing was exactly that. I was only implying that we should not hand out the podium awards before the wrestling takes place. Personally, I agree on the fact that this tournament will come down to two people; Gateman and Farrington. Also, there is a possibility of a third in Arturo if he pulls his head out of his you know what...which I surely hope he does.

hey lets base everthing on one macth rigth you guys are such dumass hu
you know what f**** what everyone thinks evething will be proved on the 17 of febuary

arturo barajas
This post was edited on 1/31 10:23 AM by mr. jacketsif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Arturo is diffinitly going to have his work cut out for him because he lost to Gateman at the dream duals and Farrington already beat Gateman at his own tourny in vashon earlier this season. As far as the 125 finals go i am puttin Gateman and Farrington in there.

Don't forget about Josh Russell from Granger. Although he may not have the exposure, if they look past him to each other, someone may be watching the finals with some garlic fries!!!!

well i beat the s*** out of purnada at hi own home the time he beat me everyone who was there knows he got lucky

Arturo, just a little advice from someone who supports you and Royal. Spend the next 2 weeks getting focused physically and mentally and don't waste time and energy defending yourself on this message board. Let your wrestling speak for you and hopefully you will earn another title in Tacoma.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT