ADVERTISEMENT

Top In MVL 2006

MaxKat06

Mar 2, 2004
Who are some of the top returners in the running events. Ive got Barbosoa (Prosser) 400/800/1600, Bergman (Eburg) 400/800, Smith 110h/300h, Douglas 100/200/400 & Glaser (WV)16/3200, and Lorance (selah) 16/3200. What about jumps and throws?

well i dont know much bout the jumpers, but last year Max Maggard was extremly overshawdowed by Brody Fair and Bender. Max placed high in regionals and is now ranked in the top for disc and shot.

P.S.
Look Out

To give a quick overview of what I know on the league:

Sunnyside: Had some competitors in sprinting last year. Say goodbye to all that due to gradutions of Schilperoort and the likes but watch Jaime Sambrano. He has some potential and is a lock for Regionals. Also, theres two sophomores from Sunnyside's sprint/jump group that seem like they could make a mark on this year's MVL competition.Sorry, don't know the names.

As for Wapato: There's a sophomore whose name is slipping from me right now but should make a big dent in the competition come league time- as far long jump goes. I think his best mark was 19'3" but either way, I'm doing TERRIBLE with names thus far.

Prosser: Beyond Barbosa and a couple upperclassmen throwers I've watched over the last few weeks, I don't think they've got much to bring to the table this time through...

Hanford/WV boys teams will battle for #1.

E-burg girls just might give WV girls a run for the top this year. Might surprise some but I think they've got a shot.

I don't watch distance teams much at all, but just reviewing the big namers Selah is the biggest problem for it's opponents when it comes to the points battle.

Fresh, I like your post. I don't know if Ellensburg has a shot at leauge this year or not. THe first meet pretty much determines the leauge champs eh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT