ADVERTISEMENT

Top players in Big 9 won't be from Wa Hi.

highboy69

Nov 13, 2002
I keep on hearing that Kaylor or Reinland will be one of the best in the Big 9 this year. I don't think so. Reinland will have a breakout year, he'll be one of the top players but won't be the best. The battle for the best is between two Richland boys. Marty and Bixler. After that it will be the two f's Farnes and Fisk. Then your Walla Walla boys Kaylor and Reinland will follow. Ohh yeah. Your hearing it first from me KEVIN TUCKER will be the best FRESHMAN golfer in the history of the ALL-Big 9. I predict that he places high in every tournament this year, qualifies for state and places in the top 20.

lol, alright we'll see that, but what team is he playing for, and i hope he shoots even par in 30 mph winds cuz thats the way it is in the big nine

TUCKER is a bad ass!! I played with him this summer and i tell you what he doesn't look like much but he's got every shot in the bag!!

Good Luck Kevin

Kevin tuker can lick my left nut. He is just a little weak punk that only plays golf. He can't play any more sports. And also he can't compete with the big boys. Ash Miles and Brooks Payne will blow him away. You heard it here.

Ash Miles is the dumbest lookin kid i've ever seen. You can tell just by lookin at him he's a loser taht can only play golf. I had to play with him at Inland Empire and all he did was talk about how he couldn't wait to drive home because he had a playstation 2 with NBA street. I just wanted to give him a nice crisp 7 iron to the face. Kevin Tucker is the next big golfer.

ADVERTISEMENT