ADVERTISEMENT

Under Rated 2A Teams

stansmith

Feb 10, 2004
Are there any under rated teams that people aren't talking much about on here?
This post was edited on 3/5 5:45 PM

Re: Under Rated 2A Teams: DEER PARK

I have a feeling that Deer Park is one of the under rated GNL teams this season. Andy Weil, that Wolff guy, and a few others may have one of the best chances to take the Championship. They may even send two to three guys to state this season.

Other teams that are under rated might be Newport, Chewelah, and Lakeside.

Omak... as always.. is vastly underrated

I don't actually play, but I've watched them play
Maybe if lucky they will send 1 or 2 to state

WHo else is underrated?
speak up

--HSR--

Re: Under Rated 2A Teams: EV

east valley is under rated...or no....there star is tyler chapman..and hes a scrony midget that thinks hes all bad ass...but he blows at golf...aaron lance will carry the team this year...lance..ya balla...lol

Ephrata has 3 returning varsity golfers. One is really good and the other two get the job done. I wouldn't say under rated for ephrata, but they might do pretty well this year.

i would also say ephrata is under-rated... they got ricky brown, who had a little mishap last year at state, but i wouldn't let that effect your outlook on him... he's an animal... watch out for ryan scheib too if he turns out...

WR DB

r u kidding me, weil is all they got guaranteed he will be the only one to make it to districts.

just a reminder

Just a reminder Foster won State last year with two freshmen..and have a stronger 3 and 4 man this year!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT