ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATED - NEW BRACKET: WashPreps 1A State Bracket "U-Pick'em" for a Prize

Rainmaker2112

Gold Member
Sep 12, 2008
Sorry to all who have created an entry before 11/5 at midnight, but due to an error I had to recreate the bracket over. Everyone use the follow link and ensure that you have your entry in. Sorry for those who had to do this over.

------------------------------------

To make the management of this easy I have published the
contest on the "Bracket-Maker" website. Once you register and login you will predict the winner of each game. You will move from one round to the next, including picking the champion AND the score. The new link is here:

WA H.S. 1A State Football Pick'em

1. Click the link above.
2. Register for website
3. Click "Championship Bracket" link
4. Click "Predict It" link
5. Choose the winners of each game.
6. Continue through each round
7 Choose the championship winner AND enter the final score.
8. Note: once you enter your picks and choose the final score and click the "continue" button your picks are locked. MAKE SURE YOU ENTER THE CORRECT PICKS BEFORE YOU CLICK THE FINAL OK.

Ties will be broken by the person closest to the final combined score of the championship game. If there is still a tie then those players names will be placed in a hat and the winner drawn.

This thread will be the place to communicate about the contest, AFTER you have entered your picks.

UPDATED PRIZES:

WINNER - CHOICE OF A $20.00 STARBUCKS CARD OR BEING UPGRADED TO GOLD LEVEL ON WASHINGTONPREPS.COM FOR ONE YEAR (PER APPROVAL OF DIRK KNUDSEN)

SECOND PLACE WILL GET WHICHEVER PRIZE IS LEFT OVER.

THANKS TO DIRK!

This post was edited on 11/6 12:59 AM by Rainmaker2112

See original thread for updated info and link to post predictions

see original post for up-to-date info.
This post was edited on 11/6 12:51 AM by Rainmaker2112

Re: UPDATED & OUT NOW: 1A State Bracket "U-Pick'em" for a Prize

see original post for updated info

Something is wrong with my computer, I can't make an account to look at the bracket, will you just post the games on here? THNX, i really think i could win with my vast knowledge

Cashmere vs. Cle Elum - Cashmere

Royal vs. Cascade - Royal

Zillah vs. Quincy - Zillah

River View vs. Chewelah - Chewelah

Woodland vs. Mt. Baker - Mt. Baker

Coach Ames vs. LaCenter - LaCenter

King's vs. Hoquiam - King's

Montesano vs. Charles Wright - Charles Wright

Quarter Finals:

Cashmere vs. Royal - Royal

Zillah vs. Chewelah - Chewelah

Mt. Baker vs. LaCenter - Mt. Baker

King's vs. Charles Wright - King's

Semi's

Royal vs. Chewelah - Royal

King's vs. Mt. Baker - King's

King's vs. Royal - Tie.... Jk king's

furry, see the original post as I just updated the bracket. I had to redo it on the BracketMaker website due to an error.

You can find the up-to-date link there.

Yes, pick all of the winners in each round. Note: once you made your choices for round 1 and click the button to go on. (I think it's OK or Continue or whatever) Then you will choose winners for Round 2 and so on to the championship game. Choose the champion AND enter what you think the final scores for the teams will be (ie, 41-15, 40-38 or whatever you think).

Yeah I picked the winners in all the games but forgot to do any scores. I don't think it will matter for me. I won't be at the top of the leader board...

There were 15 entries in the contest.

6 people have picked Kings to win the state title.

5 of the entries picked Cashmere to win the state title. Effectively those pickers are out of the running.

3 have picked Royal

1 has picked Hoquiam

Effectively, after tonight's loss by Cashmere the contest is down to the other 10 entries.

Good luck to all.

Currently three players are tied for first and are the only ones left in the running. Seems that everyone else virtually picked Kings to win it all and that knocked them out of contention.

Old Grenadier - 12 pts
Kevin Gray - 12 pts
Dave Spanjer - 12pts

You can see the entire leaderboard at http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict_list.cfm?parent=831799

For the three players above I need you to email your prediction for the final score of the finals by Tuesday, October 27th. Note that all picked a Royal vs Kings final, so the tie-breaker likely will be the final score. Email your score prediction to me at rainmaker2112 at gmail dot com by Wednesday, October 28th.

This post was edited on 11/22 11:25 PM by Rainmaker2112

The contest is over and we have our winners:

First, congratulations to Montesano on winning the title. Not one of the 15 entries picked Monte to win it all.

Second, there was a 3-way tie for first place, but I only received one score for the championship game, so by default that was the 1st place winner. For second place I put the other two players names in hat (actually wrote it out 10 times for each) and drew. Without further adieu here are the screen names for the winners:

Winner: Old Grenadier - 16 points
2nd place: Kevin Gray - 16 points

I have contacted the winners by email. Thanks to all who played and just nine months to the start of the new season!

You can see the entire leaderboard at http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict_list.cfm?parent=831799

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT