ADVERTISEMENT

WAHLUKE?????????

rafamarquez

Apr 13, 2006
Wahluke does not deserve to be in state, because the ref took Connell 3 goals away. I am from wahluke, I graduated in 2007 and played for Wahluke and I know how to recognize when another team is good. So Connellwas better than Wahluke. But what can we to now all has been said and done. I hope Wahluke demonstrates why there are in state and not place 2nd, 3rd or worse 4th.

Defender rafamarquez

you say that you can recognize when a team is good then you should be able to recognize how good wahluke did after being leage champs and distric champs. And talking about connell just so you know 2 of the goals were off sides and the other was a foul to the goal keeper.

Well i congratulate wahluke on their league and district victories yes you guys started off better than most teams but come on lets admit that at least one of those freakin goals was a goal...we even have a video that shows that we werent offside on any of those goals and wahluke knows when we scored they didnt complain but they sure did get happy when the stupid linesman lifts his flag like 2 minutes later....and the stupid ref in the middle cannot count it as a goal and then just change his mind on that first freekick that went in

Wahluke dont deserve it the only reason they are in the final four is cuz of the refs and they know it but im sure they dont mind it

wahluke has been treated extremely unfairly by refs in many games, that is part of playing the sport, you just have to suck it up. And just because the ref didnt count a goal doesnt mean that connell would have won anyway, dont tell me that 1 goal would have guaranteed the win? better luck next year connell !!!

it wasnt just one goal..it was 3!! and hey dont worry we'll be back next year and as for the 1 goal im not saying it wouldve gauranteed anything but we wouldve had a chance to

It sounds like typical Connell whinning. Having been involved with this league for the past 15+ years Connell always makes excuses when they loose. Bottom line YOU LOST!!! Deal with it.

i know who you are rafa....u were a defender am i right in 2007 for wahluke..why do you keep hating the past is the past dont hate the player hate the game..

soccerlegend10

ADVERTISEMENT