ADVERTISEMENT

Week #2 NWC Pick-Em

B-E Fan

Oct 14, 2009
I'm adding an additional game that doesn't include a NWC 2A squad, but wanted at least 5 games. Also LW-Observer is a regular participant. Lakewood needs to hop over to the NWC anyways.

Lakewood @ Meridian

Ferndale @ Sehome

Bellingham @ Burlington

Anacortes @ Lynden

Sedro Woolley @ Squalicum..........GAME OF THE WEEK......Margin of Victory.

Lakewood
Ferndale
Burlington
Lynden
Squally by 13

This post was edited on 9/11 11:08 PM by borderite2000

Lakewood OVER Meridian: Meridian is a good team and a great program, but an upper tier 2A school should walk away with a W here.

Ferndale OVER Sehome: Sehome usually has a difficult time solving the Wing-T, while the more talented Eagles run the "criss-cross" for another two or three scores.

Burlington OVER Bellingham: The Raiders could not do anything against Baker last week, and it could potentially get even uglier this week.

Lynden OVER Anacortes: With a week under their belts, the new faces playing on Fridays will show marked improvement from a nice win over the only team to beat them last year.

Squalicum OVER Sedro: If the Cubs can find their offense and move the ball, this one could be a great game. Had to flip the coin for this one. Squally 28-24.

Lakewood...Meridian has some good linemen, but appeared to really be lacking skill players.

Ferndale...I just think they have to much depth for Sehome.

Burlington...Although the game was not as close as the score, I came away underwhelmed with B-E. It may have been having to go to a true freshman QB on the 4th offensive play of the game. I also question the mental toughness of the team & I didn't see that from one player in particular I hoped would be there with another year of maturity. We'll see.

Lynden...Just a mismatch right now.

Sqaulicum...By 10. Big test early for each team.

I cannot believe I missed Week One.............again

Meridian
FERNDALE
BE
Lynden (not as good as the past)

Squalicum 21-17

I can't believe I forgot to enter my picks, it really sucks to get old! I will throw a pick in for tonight's Sedro vs Squally game though.

Squally over Sedro - 27-21

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT