ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6, Mid season Picks

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Well, conspiracy has it, the Mounties seemed to be better on horses then the Trojans (guess this wasn't the typical Trojan horse)

Week 5 starts with the annual game I love to watch every year. Really hoping it will be better then the numbers show. I'm not going easy on you guys, so tell us who you think will survive week 5......

Connell (3-1) at Royal (5-0) SCAC showdown - Game of the week.
Hoquiam (5-0) @ Elma (5-0)
Woodland (4-1) @ Monte (5-0)
Omak (5-0) @ Cascade (3-2)
Cle-Elum (0-5) @ Highland (0-5) The Browns finally won........

Connell (3-1) at Royal (5-0) SCAC showdown - Game of the week. This game is always fun to watch. The Eagles seem to have found their way after a very sloppy season opener. This game is at David Neilsen Memorial though, and I believe the Knights win this one by two scores.
Hoquiam (5-0) @ Elma (5-0) It has been a long time since Elma has shown this much promise. I'm going with the Grizzlies here.
Woodland (4-1) @ Monte (5-0) Woodland gave Hockinson more trouble than Archbishop Murphy did. I'm going to say Woodland gets it done in a tight one.
Omak (5-0) @ Cascade (3-2) Omak surprised most if not all of us by surviving it's clash with Cashmere. I say the Pioneers move on to 6-0
Cle-Elum (0-5) @ Highland (0-5) The Browns finally won........ I'm taking Cle Elum following their highest scoring game of the season so far.

This one will come down to Royal trying to control the line and Connell trying to cover the pass. Connell has put a lot more yards running than passing and Royal is just the opposite. I see this one being close in the first half before the eagles let down their guard on a long pass. Then Royal will pull away after making adjustments at half. Don’t think Connell will make the adjustments that will be needed for this one.
Elma just seems to be getting better. Going with the eagles in this game.
Monte – Sticking with my 1A teams over 2A, even on the west side.
Omak put up some good numbers, so what the heck.
Can I call a Tie on this one? I am going with the Scotties because their defense seems to have just a bit more control.

Royal (Just FYI Wa_sports, Royal is averaging 254 passing and 219 rushing)
Hoquiam
Monte (Go 1A)
Cascade (They've played the tougher competition)
Highland (Somebody's 0 has got to go)

Last edited:
Connell (3-1) at Royal (5-0) - Royal
Hoquiam (5-0) @ Elma (5-0) - Hoquiam
Woodland (4-1) @ Monte (5-0) - Monte
Omak (5-0) @ Cascade (3-2) - Omak
Cle-Elum (0-5) @ Highland (0-5) - Highland

ADVERTISEMENT