Week 7 - Picks

Discussion in '1A Football' started by Washington_sports, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Washington_sports

Washington_sports Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Well I didn't say last week would be easy. congrats to Little074 for calling the Woodland win (even though it was not tight...). Sorry to say this week is not getting any easier. I will give Royal a break this week but tell me what you think is going to happen this week.....

Monte (5-1) @ Hoquiam (6-0) Game of the week
    Omak (6-0) @ Reardan (5-1)
    LaSalle (5-1) @ Zillah (6-0)
    Newport (5-0) @ Colville (4-2)
    Baker (4-2) @ Lynden Christian (5-1)

2. GoKnights1

GoKnights1 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Monte
    Omak
    Zillah
    Colville
    Mt. Baker

3. wolfram1

wolfram1 Member
    Expand Collapse

MONTE
    Omak
    LaSalle
    Newport
    Mt. Baker

4. LittleO74

LittleO74 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Monte (5-1) @ Hoquiam (6-0) Game of the week Bulldogs coming off a big loss, looking to make a splash at Olympic Stadium there in the harbor. I'm taking Montesano. I think they'll get back on the horse.
    Omak (6-0) @ Reardan (5-1) I've been very unimpressed by the CTL this year. Omak has taken advantage of a soft schedule. That is why I am picking Reardan to get it done at home.
    LaSalle (5-1) @ Zillah (6-0) This might be the game Zillah finally gets scored on, but I think Zillah's big guys up front will ultimately win the battle and the war in this one. Leopards by a couple scores.
    Newport (5-0) @ Colville (4-2) Colville finally has their life together, after a long trip to play Meridian and a loss to Cheney I think they've found their stride a little bit here. I'm going to take Colville at home.
    Baker (4-2) @ Lynden Christian (5-1) the league so nice, they all play twice. Baker will be looking for revenge after losing a one score game the first time around. I'm going to take the Mounties for momentum's sake.

5. OldGrenadier

OldGrenadier Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Monte -- They let me down last week, but I will give them another chance to restore my faith.
    Reardan -- I'm not buying Omak just yet.
    Zillah -- This should be a good test and the first time Zillah has played a full game against a team that isn't completely flacid. I might become a believer if they can dominate LaSalle.
    Colville -- A win here would establish the Indians as the dominant team in the NEA again.
    Mt. Baker -- It's time for Mt. Baker to come up for a breath of air in that grinder of a league.

6. Front Row Joe

Front Row Joe Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Monte
    Omak
    Zillah
    Newport
    Lynden Christian