ADVERTISEMENT

picks for Week 4 - Now we are getting serious

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Everyone seemed to only miss 1 game this week (except OldGrenadier that forgot to pick the Columbia/Tenino game) Either CCC or Tenino, but both were close enough to call either way. I was the real loser this week missing 2 games. Guess Cle Elum has lost a few players. Well it is time to get serious, Week 4 brings a few new teams to watch. Freeman has been pulling their weight in the NW league

Connell (3-0) at Warden (0-3)
College Place (1-2) at Royal (3-0)
Freeman (3-0) at Chewelah (2-1)
Okanogan (3-0) at Oroville (3-0) - Game of the week - good old fashion rivals, even the Canadians will be watching this game.

Mt Baker (2-0) at Nooksack (2-1)
Rochester (0-3) at Monte (2-0)
Sultan (3-0) at Cascade (1-2)
Stevenson (3-1) at Tenino (3-0)

Connell
Royal
Just a guess but i'll take Chewlah
Okanagon in a close one

Mt Baker
Monte by a mile
Sultan
Should be another close game but I'll take Tenino on this one

I'm Interested in Forks vs Neah Bay. Neah Bay has been a consistant power house in their division and taking on the larger school and improved Forks team

I think the Deer Park vs Lakeside game should determine a playoff spot for the NEA.

Fremean should handle Chewelah also

Connell (3-0) at Warden (0-3) - CONNELL
College Place (1-2) at Royal (3-0) ROYAL
Freeman (3-0) at Chewelah (2-1)FREEMAN
Okanogan (3-0) at Oroville (3-0) - Game of the week - good old fashion rivals, even the Canadians will be watching this game. OKANOGAN

Mt Baker (2-0) at Nooksack (2-1) NOOKSACK
Rochester (0-3) at Monte (2-0) MONTE
Sultan (3-0) at Cascade (1-2) SULTAN
Stevenson (3-1) at Tenino (3-0)TENINO

I am copying and pasting from your post this week in hopes that my age doesn't continue to be a problem. I would have picked Tenino last week.

Connell (3-0) at Warden (0-3) Connell (obviously)
College Place (1-2) at Royal (3-0) Royal by a score of 2-0
Freeman (3-0) at Chewelah (2-1) Freeman
Okanogan (3-0) at Oroville (3-0) - Game of the week - good old fashion rivals, even the Canadians will be watching this game. Okanogan

Mt Baker (2-0) at Nooksack (2-1) Mt Baker
Rochester (0-3) at Monte (2-0) Montesano
Sultan (3-0) at Cascade (1-2) Sultan
Stevenson (3-1) at Tenino (3-0) Tenino this week to prove that I would have picked them last week.

What?? We aren't including wahluke or Columbia-Burbank this week with their high scoring offenses? Some serious stats in that game last week.

Will some west side people start "guessing" on here? I'm sure they watch. I'd love to hear some comments from them. And 1AA lets hear some more about NE. Like what happened to Colville?

My picks for the week:

Connell (3-0) at Warden (0-3) - Connell by 1st quarter....I mean 50.
College Place (1-2) at Royal (3-0) - Royal by JV...and 50
Freeman (3-0) at Chewelah (2-1) - Freeman. I thhey are team to beat in NE.
Okanogan (3-0) at Oroville (3-0) - okanogan. If it's close then I am going to lose faith in okanogan.

Mt Baker (2-0) at Nooksack (2-1) Mt Baker by a lot.
Rochester (0-3) at Monte (2-0) Monte by a lot.
Stevenson (3-1) at Tenino (3-0) Tenino

As for Colville they were missing a couple guys but this isn't the Colville of the last ten years. Deer Park had somewhere around 540 yds rushing. I'm sure they will finish better than how they looked Friday.

I'll try your pick em
Connell
Royal
Freeman- game over by half. Chewelah to small up front
Okanogan
Mt Baker
Montesano
Sultan
Stevenson

Connell (3-0) at Warden (0-3) Connell
College Place (1-2) at Royal (3-0) Royal
Freeman (3-0) at Chewelah (2-1) Freeman
Okanogan (3-0) at Oroville (3-0) - Game of the week - good old fashion rivals, even the Canadians will be watching this game. Okanogan in a blowout. You guys forget they won the last two State Championships in 2B.

Mt Baker (2-0) at Nooksack (2-1) Mt Baker
Rochester (0-3) at Monte (2-0) Monte
Stevenson (3-1) at Tenino (3-0) Stevenson

Connell (3-0) at Warden (0-3) – I Welcome Warden back to the 1A class, defiantly have a heavy schedule to start out the season playing the #1 and #2 teams in the state. Biggest question, will Connell score 42 points by half like Royal last week?

College Place (1-2) at Royal (3-0) And I would like to welcome College Place to the SCAC for their first year in full swing. New school playing JV schedules for the past few years. This week you will see some of the top talent in the state.

Freeman (3-0) at Chewelah (2-1) – Freeman has been pretty impressive so should be a blowout. Maybe Lakeside or Deer Park will give them a game later this year.

Okanogan (3-0) at Oroville (3-0) – Ever since Okanogan went down to B a few years back they have been whooping up on teams. Welcome back to the 1A ranks. I think they will lead the CTL this year. Okanogan by 14.

Mt Baker (2-0) at Nooksack (2-1) – Baker is rolling strong, and will continue this week and show some week points in Nooksack defense.

Rochester (0-3) at Monte (2-0) – Yep, Monte

Sultan (3-0) at Cascade (1-2) – I have enjoyed watching Sultan come out of the woodwork and power past good competition. This week will be no different

Stevenson (3-1) at Tenino (3-0) – Records don’t do justice for this game. Stevenson’s loss last week was humbling but not sure if it was due to missing players. Either way, Tenino puts points up early for a comfortable lead and stays there.

Other games mentioned above:

Guessing Lakeside beats Deer Park in a 7 point game.

I don’t know much about Neah Bay vs Forks but I will take a stab in the dark and go with Neah Bay by a missed extra point. This should be a good game, Thanks Gabe_51

Connell (3-0) at Warden (0-3) – I Welcome Warden back to the 1A class, defiantly have a heavy schedule to start out the season playing the #1 and #2 teams in the state. Biggest question, will Connell score 42 points by half like Royal last week?

College Place (1-2) at Royal (3-0) And I would like to welcome College Place to the SCAC for their first year in full swing. New school playing JV schedules for the past few years. This week you will see some of the top talent in the state.

Freeman (3-0) at Chewelah (2-1) – Freeman has been pretty impressive so should be a blowout. Maybe Lakeside or Deer Park will give them a game later this year.

Okanogan (3-0) at Oroville (3-0) – Ever since Okanogan went down to B a few years back they have been whooping up on teams. Welcome back to the 1A ranks. I think they will lead the CTL this year. Okanogan by 14.

Mt Baker (2-0) at Nooksack (2-1) – Baker is rolling strong, and will continue this week and show some week points in Nooksack defense.

Rochester (0-3) at Monte (2-0) – Yep, Monte

Sultan (3-0) at Cascade (1-2) – I have enjoyed watching Sultan come out of the woodwork and power past good competition. This week will be no different

Stevenson (3-1) at Tenino (3-0) – Records don’t do justice for this game. Stevenson’s loss last week was humbling but not sure if it was due to missing players. Either way, Tenino puts points up early for a comfortable lead and stays there.

Other games mentioned above:

Guessing Lakeside beats Deer Park in a 7 point game.

I don’t know much about Neah Bay vs Forks but I will take a stab in the dark and go with Neah Bay by a missed extra point. This should be a good game, Thanks Gabe_51

Sorry was trying to note that College Place will not be coming to Royal this week. They cannot field a team and so Old Grenadier was correct on the score 2 - 0 Royal. I am planning to watch the Prosser vs. Ellensburg match-up with a suddenly free Friday night

ADVERTISEMENT